Project partner Energy Saving Trust held an online webinar on unlocking net zero financing for SMEs through local business support programmes.
The event adressed the following:
- How much can the Shared Prosperity Fund (the new regional funding programme) aid SMEs in their decarbonisation journey?
- Can SMEs decarbonise without grant funding?
- What wider role is there for local authorities to support SMEs in their area?
- What other approaches look promising?
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF)
- Experiences from East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce on SME support and UKSPF
- ESCO In-a-box solution – A local value creating solution to support SMEs
- Financing SMEs ‘Greening’ in the UK
Agenda AND PRESENTATIONS
|14:30 - 14:35||Welcome and Introduction
|14:35 - 14:45||EST Climate Change Committee report key findings
|14:45 - 15:05||Financing SMEs ‘Greening’ in the UK
|15:05 - 15:15||Q&A|
|15.15 - 15:35||ESCO In-a-box
|15:35 - 15:45||Q&A|
|15:45 - 15:55||BREAK|
|15:55 - 16:10||Overview of UK Shared Prosperity Fund
|16:10 - 16:25||SME decarbonisation activities in the East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce and the experience with UKSPF
|16.25 - 16.35||Q&A|
|16:35 - 16:55||Discussion|
|16.55 - 17.00||Close|